- Takedown barrel is removed from the upper receiver by moving the slider bar towards the breech, rotating the barrel and pulling it free (no tools required). For installation, slide the barrel into the upper and twist until it locks. The takedown mechanism provides a repeatable point of impact.
- A Ruger® flash suppressor is provided, and the 5/8″-24 threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
- Includes front sight that is both elevation- and windage-adjustable, allowing the zero to stay with the barrel when you swap it out.
- Precision-rifled, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged Mil-Spec 41V45 chrome-moly-vanadium steel barrel ensures accuracy and longevity.
- Also includes: Two, 30-round black steel magazines.