- The forward-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for “both eyes open” sighting and super-fast target acquisition.
- Also offers a built-in, accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Detachable box magazine with push-forward magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Soft rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear (three, 1/2″spacers included).
- Free-floated, cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Rugged and reliable with a glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Lightweight synthetic stock models feature a forward aluminum bedding block and rear aluminum pillar that positively locate the receiver.
- Also includes: rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; sling swivel studs.
- Laminate stock models feature durable laminated wood that free floats the barrel and remains stable through weather and temperature extremes.
There are no reviews yet.