- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Ergonomically pleasing stock has rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock and on top of the pistol grip and wrap-around checkering on grip and forend.
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Features an engraved FTW logo and patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Ergonomically pleasing stock features a soft rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers that allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear (three 1/2″ spacers included).
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- The Ruger® Muzzle Brake System includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil. For times when the brake is not preferred, it may be replaced by the included dynamically-matched muzzle weight. Switching between the brake and the weight will not change the bullet’s point of impact for a particular load. The included thread protector may be used if neither the brake nor the weight is desired.
- Also includes: rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt; studs for mounting sling swivels.