NEW for 2018 — 1/2-28 thread spec with thread protector, matte blued finish, single action trigger, Ultragrip FX ambi grips, Pro-Target white outline adjustable rear sight, TRUGLO®/Marble Arms® fiber-optic front sight, Picatinny top rail.
Suppressor Ready Kept Simple. The simple and accurate blowback design of the Buckmark pistol has remained fundamentally unaltered for over three decades. Adding 1/2-28 threads to the muzzle of a Buckmark isn’t a huge change the design of the pistol, but it will fundamentally alter your experience when you legally add a rimfire suppressor. Teaching the next generation of young shooters is a lot more fun when you aren’t busy readjusting ear muffs and you aren’t required to yell your instructions so they can be heard.
Features and Benefits
- RECEIVER Alloy • Matte black finish
- BARREL Tapered bull • 6″ length • Matte blued finish • Threaded for a suppressor (includes thread protector)
- ACTION Blowback • Single-action trigger
- GRIPS Ultragrip FX ambidextrous
- FEATURES Pro-Target white outline adjustable rear sight • TRUGLO®/Marble Arms® fiber-optic front sight • Picatinny rail for optics